The opening and closing part of the Brass Ball Valve F1807 PEX is a spherical body, which is driven by the valve stem and rotates 90° around the axis of the ball valve to open or close. It can also be used for fluid regulation and control. It is mainly used for cutting, distributing and changing the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. It has good sealing performance, convenient operation, rapid opening and closing, simple structure, small volume, low resistance, light weight, etc. Features.
Ball valve structure principle
1. The Brass Ball Valve F1807 PEX consists of a valve body, a valve stem, a sealing seat and a ball.
2. The Brass Ball Valve F1807 PEX core of the ball valve is round, and the ball opening can be adjusted by analog signal, so as to achieve precise adjustment.
3. The seal is reliable, and the PTFE seal can achieve zero leakage, which can be used in gas and vacuum systems.
4. High temperature resistance, using PPL seal or metal hard seal, normal use in some high temperature gases or liquids.
5. The structure is simple, the seal can be disassembled freely, the sealing material can be replaced, and the use is convenient.
6. Long service life, under normal working conditions, multi-frequency operation, no need to replace seals, can operate continuously for 100,000 times.
7. Wide range of use, for water, steam, gas, natural gas, liquefied gas and other fields, high vacuum system to high pressure can be applied.
8. Since the ball valve has wiping properties during the opening and closing process, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
9. Full-bore structure, small fluid resistance, large flow, and no loss of flow.
10. The opening and closing speed is fast, the opening and closing only needs to be rotated 90 degrees, and the fastest opening time is 1 second.
Post time: Feb-14-2023