Brass ball valve, the opening and closing member (ball) is driven by the valve stem and rotates around the axis of the ball valve. It can also be used for fluid regulation and control. Among them, the hard-sealed V-shaped ball valve has a strong shear force between the V-shaped ball core and the metal valve seat of hard alloy surfacing, which is especially suitable for fibers and tiny solid particles. etc. medium. The multi-port ball valve on the pipeline can not only flexibly control the confluence, diversion, and switching of the flow direction of the medium, but also can close any channel and connect the other two channels. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. The ball valve is divided into: pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve according to the driving method.
Ball valve features:
1. Wear-resistant; because the valve core of the hard-sealed Brass ball valve is alloy steel spray welding,
The sealing ring is made of alloy steel surfacing, so the hard-sealed ball valve will not produce too much wear when it is switched on and off. (Its hardness factor is 65-70):
Second, the sealing performance is good; because the sealing of the hard-sealed ball valve is artificially ground, it cannot be used until the valve core and the sealing ring are matched. So his sealing performance is reliable.
Third, the switch is light; because the bottom of the sealing ring of the hard-sealed ball valve adopts a spring to hold the sealing ring and the valve core tightly together, the switch is very light when the external force exceeds the preload of the spring.
4. Long service life: It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other departments, as well as people’s daily life.
The pneumatic ball valve has a simple and compact structure, reliable sealing and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are always in a closed state, which is not easily eroded by the medium, and is easy to operate and maintain. It is suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas. It is mainly used for cutting off Or connect the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for fluid regulation and control.
Compared with other types of valves, pneumatic ball valves have angular stroke output torque, fast opening, stable and reliable, wide application, and the following advantages:
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly.
2. Anti-static function: A spring is set between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, which can export the static electricity generated during the switching process.
3. Due to the good self-lubricating properties of PTFE and other materials, the friction loss with the ball is small, so the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
4. Small fluid resistance: Pneumatic ball valve is one of the smaller types of fluid resistance among all valve categories. Even the reduced-diameter pneumatic ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
5. Reliable valve stem seal: Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing ability increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
6. The valve seat has good sealing performance: the sealing ring made of elastic materials such as PTFE is easy to seal in structure, and the sealing ability of the pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
7. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
8. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
9. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the sealing surface materials of the ball valve are widely used in various plastics, which have good sealing performance and can achieve sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
10. Easy operation, quick opening and closing, the ball valve only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
11. It is easy to maintain, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
12. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
13. Wide range of applications, diameters ranging from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
14. Because the ball valve has wiping property during the opening and closing process, it can be used in the medium with suspended solid particles.
15. High processing precision and high cost. It is not suitable for use in high temperature. If there are impurities in the pipeline, it is easy to be blocked by impurities, resulting in the valve cannot be opened.
Post time: Jul-05-2022